Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Custom 47 Brand Marathon Shirts!!!

Check it out, shirts available in Men's and Women's sizes; S-XL!!!

I work for the best licensed headwear and apparel company in the world; 47 Brand.  I figured it only made sense to utilize my resources and create a custom shirt.  My good friend and designer here at 47 helped me put this all together...thanks Ty!!! The shirts are selling for $20 and will benefit my marathon fundraising efforts for The Red Cross!!!
















You can place an order and make payment a few ways:
-Let me know via facebook, email, or cell what size you want
-You can mail me a check (made out to Keli Rupert) or cash to:
  6 Blake Rd
  Brookline, MA
  02445
-You can pay via your paypal account, send payment to:
  keli.rupert@gmail.com
-You can drop it off with me in Brookline or my parents in Seekonk
-You can stop by my marathon fundraiser:
  on March 4th
  @ Vino's Family Cafe
  4pm-7pm
-I will figure out how to get you the shirts!

The Tee's are legit and awesome quality! They retail for $35 to $40 bucks in stores...
Grab a cool tee and help support The Red Cross and my marathon goals!!!

Thanks!

~Keli

No comments:

Post a Comment