Thursday, July 5, 2012

Where have I been?!


So...although I have been quite the adventurer this summer...I have not been a good blogger...I have discovered a few new social media/online journal sites geared to adventure...and well I have found myself spending all my time posting them!  I will do better updating, but in the mean time wanted to share my new favorite site: Venturepax

















I discovered this site last summer, but a few weeks ago they relaunched and have made it more user friendly and it seems as if the community is growing...so check out my personal Venturepax page to see what I have been up to this summer: Venturepax.com/Keli.Rupert!!!! Lots to see from local Blue Hill training hikes and trail runs to our weekend hikes in the Whites including 2 spectacular day hikes!!!

All this hiking got me thinking about joining the Appalachian Mountain Club...for a few reasons...It could be a great way to meet new people who enjoy hiking and being outdoors as much as we do...I am certain we can learn some more...but most important we want to support an organization that has a mission to:  Promotes the protection, enjoyment, and understanding of the mountains, forests, waters, and trails of the Appalachian region.
















I will leave you with a few of my favorite pics from the last few hikes...till next time stay active and stay adventurous!!!

~K







No comments:

Post a Comment