Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 1 in the books

Biggest Loser week 1 is in the books...and what a successful 1st week.  We officially have 46 people competing for a pot of just under $1,000.  When I started this I never imagined this type of response, but I am loving it!  It has been a bit of work organizing with all the money, weigh ins, etc. but it has provided me with endless motivation as I see the amount of excitement the contest has generated.  I posted something to our wall on Facebook yesterday and it really is what the contest is about...yes we all want to win the jackpot...and we need the number on the scale to be significantly lower than that first weigh in...but really I think people are looking for a community to belong to that will help them find the motivation they need to be better, healthier, fitter versions of themselves in 2013! Let's get at it!


No comments:

Post a Comment